In the past week we have had a LOT of fun! Friday and Saturday was the cousin's sleepover (lots came and was super fun)!!! I sold all but 16 bows and made around $125.00 not too bad I'd say! I do have pictures from that weekend, but blogger says that my account is too full and until I can figure out how to make space without paying for it I'll just have to have NO pictures. If anyone has advice of how I can remove posts from last year to make space that would be GREAT!!!
Our week has been interesting and very BUSY. Kaylin figured out how to go down the stairs STANDING up (scary for mom but good for her)! We got our web cam set up and Ryan's parents got theirs so we've been doing a video call EVERY night since and Kaylin LOVES it. She walks over to the computer, points and says, "Nana, Papa". She remembers that we talk to them on the computer. One of these days she'll figure it out on her own and will call them by herself!!!
Meet Olivia Juliet!
9 years ago





4 Thoughts from Friends...:
Believe me the way kids are these days she'll be calling them by herself before you know it .... they are all so computer literate these days!!
It is very scary when they start to walk down the stairs instead of crawling or sliding down on their bums. But it is fun to see how they have grown and want to do it like mommy and daddy. It's awesome that you were able to sell some of your bows and cousin's week.
I know how to make more space... I just had to do that too. You go into your photosharing account Picasa or whatever it's called, and you have to delete your old pictures of pay for more space.
I heard that you can print out what you have as a book!
Post a Comment