
This year I decided to sell some of my hair bows at Oak City Days this weekend.
Here are just a few:




This is some but not all of what I will be trying to sell for $2.50 per card (some have 2 some only have one... depends on the size)!!! I love all of them and what I don't sell will become baby shower gifts or Kaylin will have a LOT of new hair bows!!!
3 Thoughts from Friends...:
Very cute!!! I think I am going to have to get a few from you. Let me know when I can come over and look at them!!!
yeah me too! So cute! I tried it, but just don't have the time right now, maybe reprioritizing... good job Bobbie! How did it go?
You've been a busy little Bobbie! They all look really great. I had a lot of compliments on the ones that you made for my girls for the wedding. : )
Post a Comment