I guess I got the sign from Kaylin that she is ready to be in her big girl room. Today when I asked her to go to where she wanted to sleep she went into her "pink" room and climbed on the mattress and immediately laid down and said Night, night like she usually does. I still have trim to paint, a bed to spray paint, a quilt to make and a valance! I guess with her wanting to sleep in there now I better hurry up and get everything else finished so she can have her big girl room!!!
This weekend we bought a rug:

and lamp:

for her room!!! I am getting so excited to get everything finished. We are hoping for this weekend to be the weekend that we get everything finished well, minus the bedding and curtains. But all of the painting should be done by Sunday Morning!!!
3 Thoughts from Friends...:
We have a "pink girl bed" in a "pink girl room." It's so funny how they associate pink with being a girl even so little.
Her room is really coming together. I can't see the finished product.
I love that lamp .... it is so nice. Her room is going to be gorgeous when it's finished. Can't wait to see photos.
Post a Comment