On the post below this one... notice the table by the couch. Today while I was making a Dr. appointment for my stupid bronchitis (still here after a week) I heard Kacey say... "Um Bobbie" I turned around to find Kaylin standing on this table reaching for those things I thought were safely out of her reach... Guess not! I think Kaylin is going to give me a heart attack before she reaches 2 years old!!! What am I going to do when the terrible two's hit? Hopefully she'll slow down a bit, but I doubt it!!!
3 Thoughts from Friends...:
I hope you feel better soon!
The scariest thing is that the terrible two's come way before they turn two.
I hope you start to feel better.
Change your thoughts of terrible two's to TERRIFIC TWO'S! Taking on the two's is much much better with a positive thought! Trust me it works! Enjoy the two's, all the temper tantrums, getting into everything and pushing the limit as far as possible, enjoy it all, find everything with a sense of humor. :-0
Post a Comment