Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kaylin and Mommy


I just LOVE my little girl. Kaylin has LOVED being with Mommy any time I am around. This was right after her 2 1/2 hour nap after church! Kaylin is getting to be such a big girl! She thinks that now she is walking she can do anything. I've taught her that she MUST have her shoes on if she wants to go outside so for the past few days she has found either her crocs or her new tennis shoes and brings them to us whenever she thinks it is time for outside time! It has been raining so much lately that she hasn't got to play outside so today when we wouldn't take her out she threw the biggest tantrum!! I can't believe tantrums are already starting!

I absolutely LOVE Kaylin and am so glad she is a part of our family! She makes me smile everyday even if she is a handful!!!

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

Potters said...

Awww, you can tell she just loves her mommy! The rain has really put a damper on the fun hasn't it? I hope the sun will come out and stay a few days so she can go outside.