Saturday, June 6, 2009

Nothing is Safe Anymore...


Kaylin can get up on the couch and get whatever she wants that we have put "out of reach"!!! She's spilled several drinks all over her self; she is VERY proud when she gets the remote to the TV and loves to get into EVERYTHING she shouldn't! I cannot believe how quickly she learned how to climb up to get what she wants, now I really have to make sure that everything I don't want her to get is put away. I guess this is one way of forcing me to keep a cleaner house!!!

2 Thoughts from Friends...:

valmike said...

I so love that she went right for the remote! You're in trouble now...

Eryn opened up one of the kitchen drawers the other day and pulled out a big pair of scissors. Mike was like, "Ummm... did you know she could do that?" "Nope." Now I have to find a new place for my knives and scissors!

Potters said...

That is so cute. Like you said NOTHING is safe now. Wait until she can open doors.