Thanks to Groupon for having a 50% off deal, and Ryan having Monday off work, we were able to go tubing as a family. Ryan's parents were here, so that meant the twins could come too...
Miss Ashlyn looked soooo cute all bundled up... I'm sure she had NO idea what we were doing, but we all were bundled up so she must have thought it was okay.
Evan and Ashlyn couldn't go on the "big" hill so we would push them down the bunny hill they have there and then drag them up. They both really liked it although Ashlyn took a few more breaks than Evan did!
Evan NEVER wanted to get out of the Tube... he'd prefer to stay there and be pulled around!
All of us with the exception of Nana (who took the picture). Please ignore my beanie... I don't wear them, but I needed one so my ears wouldn't get cold!
Me and Kaylin at the top of the hill ready for Ryan to push us and all 3 of us to head down the hill.
At the very end, I wanted to see if Evan and Ashlyn could ride together in a tube... Sure enough they both fit! At first they were not too sure of my plan, but as soon as I pushed them down the hill they were all giggles.
If you look close at them you can see them giggling together so closely that they could be kissing.
We had such a good time... for anyone wanting to go tubing I highly recommend this place. The pros is that you don't have to hike back up the hill, just walk over to the lift and they hook your tube on and you get a nice ride to the top. And the price really can't be beat... the 7 of us went for $50 granted the twins were FREE, but still that's a pretty good deal!





0 Thoughts from Friends...:
Post a Comment