For January 2012 My goals were: 1. Give up the Dr. Pepper! Yep you read that right... if this weight is ever going to come off me the Dr. Pepper MUST go! I had my LAST on on December 31st and I think it will be BEST for me and my health to not have it! 2. Organize my Food Storage Room, and make a list of everything I have and need in there.
I am proud to say that my storage room is organized and I have a list on my computer of what things I would like to purchase/have in there. I didn't do so well at the Dr. Pepper thing, but I did give up some. I have only had 4 or 5 the whole month which is really good for me.
For February 2012 My Goals are:
1. Exercise in some way every day. While watching biggest loser this last week, I had the thought that maybe if I post my weight on the Fridge, and then put my goal weight there too I will be held a little more accountable for the weight loss. From this morning I need to loose at least 20 pounds to get into a more healthy weight for me. I know I can do it, I just have to make it a priority.
2. Clean out the Craft Room.Somehow my craft room has become a storage area and it drives me crazy that I can't go in there and work on projects.





0 Thoughts from Friends...:
Post a Comment