We had so much fun going to the Kiddie Park on Thursday night!
First, Kaylin drove the boats... she was pretty excited that Dora and Boots were on her boat!
Then we asked her if she wanted to go on the Roller coaster! To our surprise she did! On our 3rd time around she raised her hands like the other kids were doing... something I really don't do on a roller coaster (too scary for me)
Then she wanted to go again with Daddy, Uncle Kevin and her cousin Addison
Then pretty much any ride that Addison or Kaylin wanted to go on, both girls were there go ride on them. This boat one wasn't one of their favorites (they both just sat there like they were so bored out of their minds)!!!
We had more adults than kids at the kiddie park!
Kaylin and Addison driving the cars!
Kaylin copied EVERYTHING Addison did!
Ashlyn wondering when it will be her turn to get out of the stroller and ride on something!
Kaylin had NO fear! She went on the caged ferris wheel and liked it!
Ashlyn and Evan finally got their turn at the carousel and both loved it!
And the whole group went on a train ride (twice)!
Kaylin and Addison getting ready to fly in the airplanes!
Kaylin on the swings, poor Addison was too big to ride!
So I told her I would take her on the spinning barrels! She loves to spin fast and I'm one of the only ones who volunteered to spin with her (although this might have been my last time spinning that fast in that heat, I didn't feel very good the rest of the night)!
Kaylin wanted to ride with Mommy and Addison, but had to settle for Daddy. I was too worried that we would have made her sick!
Aunt Laura, Nana, Papa and Evan waiting for us to ride more rides!
Kaylin and Addison in the bumper cars!
Even Evan and Ashlyn got to ride on a roller coaster for kids!
And we all had lots of fun!
When we left the kiddie park, Kaylin was sooo sad, because she wanted to stay longer and ride more of the rides again! She rode all but 2 rides and those were "baby" rides!





0 Thoughts from Friends...:
Post a Comment