For June My goals were:
1. Continue exercising!
2. Deep clean everything (no excuse on the contractors making a mess, since he'll be done today!)
3. Put away the Laundry... don't get behind because it just will not happen if I do!
4. Play outside with the kids
5. Show my love for my family in other ways than what I have been doing!
Let's just say that for June the only thing I did really well was exercise (I went on a walk almost every night with my hubby and kids) and I'm pretty sure that I showed my kids and hubby that I love them! I also was successful at getting the Laundry put away, it didn't happen on Laundry day, but it happened BEFORE we left for vacation!
For July My Goals are:
1. Keep working on the last 10 pounds to lose!
2. Clean out craft room and get it ready for me to work in!
3. Read 1 book
4. Pull the weeds in my flower beds in the front yard (my neighbors will be happy for this one)!
5. Clean all of the bedrooms really good (I didn't spring clean this year, guess it will be summer clean at this house)
I'll busy this month, especially since I've spent 10 days in July in Oklahoma with family! But I really think I can accomplish EVERYTHING ON MY LIST this month! To keep me motivated to do it, I'm going to post pictures of my before and after (with the exception of my book, but maybe I can give a synopsis of it)!!!!





3 Thoughts from Friends...:
Wel those are great goals and i am pretty positive you will accomplish them all.. you are a great example . :D ~♥~Keep up the good work !!~♥~
I found your blog through from the Simply Fresh Blog. I have a question. Can you email me? thelauperfamily@yahoo.com
Thank you!
You can do this! I have faith in you.
Post a Comment