Saturday, May 8, 2010

Another Pregnancy Picture

Here's my wonderful big tummy at 28 weeks! The doctor that week measured me and I was measuring 39 weeks (If I were only having one baby)!
Since this picture I'm sure I'm bigger, but when you LIVE in your bed it's kind of hard to get a good picture and to look presentable enough for another picture. Maybe today at my Diaper shower we'll be able to get a picture of me at 30 weeks!

3 Thoughts from Friends...:

Nicole said...

Looking good. I am sure you don't feel it though. Hope to be there today, might be a late I have an apt at noon.

Potters said...

I think you look good!

Brooke and Aaron said...

My oh my. I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant! Sounds like the shower was a success. The amount of diapers you received is extraordinary! Hope you are all okay! I'm sorry I haven't come to see you. I just don't want to bug you, but please know that you're in my thoughts!