In case any of you are wondering what that number means thats how big my uterus is measuring at nearly 33 weeks of pregnancy!
Things are going well... LOTS of pain as it appears that I've "dropped" some since last week. At my Non-Stress Test (NST) this week we learned that the fluid around Ashlyn is getting low and Evan too (but they are more worried about Ashlyn's fluid) and now will have to go to the hospital every Tuesday and Friday until the twins are born for a NST to check fluid levels and make sure that NOTHING is wrong with the babies!
Meet Olivia Juliet!
9 years ago





2 Thoughts from Friends...:
Oh Bobbie, I am praying for you and those babies! Glad to hear that the doctors are taking care of you, even though it is probably a pain to have to go so often. It's almost over, and you will see those beautiful, smiling, faces, and then the pain will be worth it and you will have such a great story for them!
I hope things go good for you and the babies. I am glad we have the medical knowledge that we do now days to help us have healthier babies.
Post a Comment