Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Uncle Matt's bed...

My Brother Matthew is in a wood working/shop class at Delta High School. He has been in the class for a couple of years now. Last night, he had a bed on display at UVU and we took the opportunity to go see it there. I was quite impressed with all of the storage he made in the bed. I LOVE the dresser drawers under the bed!
His bed was the only one not to win a prize on it. I felt so bad for him... I think it is one of the smartest beds for small spaces!!! Hopefully one day I will have something he has made in my house. He does an amazing job and works hard at what he does.

Matt's teacher was kind enough to get a picture of all of us on his bed.

5 Thoughts from Friends...:

valmike said...

That's really impressive! I wish that my bed had cupboards or a shelf. -VAL

Autumn said...

That bed is AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

maybe when i open my shop i will have to sell some of these

Lotti said...

What an amazing and awesome bed. I'd be proud to have a bed like that in my place. Love all the storage.

Potters said...

WOW! Matt did a great job on that bed. That is too bad that he is the only one to not get a prize.