When we choose our hotels we make sure that it has a pool or spa because we all enjoy that. Our first night there we learned that the spa was not working... it wouldn't keep the temperature it needed. The next night/afternoon it was working and it didn't bother us that it was FREEZING cold outside and had been raining off and on all day. Nana chose to sit out with Kaylin first, then I would get out (I can't ever last as long as the guys in there) and take Kaylin back to our room to let her play. I told Ryan before we left that there would be NO pictures of me at the spa... I am sure you can guess why and how mad I was that this one was taken... luckily I was still clothed or this picture would not have made it!
Kaylin so badly wanted to get in, but she couldn't! A hot tub for a 1 year old is NOT a good thing. We will definately be taking her swimming this year because she was SO excited to go! Whenever naptime rolled around Kaylin would NOT go to sleep in her pack and play. She wanted to be in the bed with Mommy. Her 2 naps while we were there I had to go lay with her. She fell asleep within 5-10 minutes and would just lay there so still until she woke up about an hour or so after she fell asleep! I couldn't resist getting a picture of her in the HUGE King Size bed (both bedrooms had them)!!!
Kaylin had to check out her surroundings and immediately went down the long hallway and up the stairs. She even stopped to knock on our "neighbors" door.
We had so much fun in Park City! The Outlet Stores were great... we got lots of stuff for a GREAT deal! The Phoenix gallery is still one of our favorite Art Galleries and Rocky Mountain Chocolate is the place to go for great chocolate and caramel apples!!!





1 Thoughts from Friends...:
I love Park City. Glad you had lots of fun.
Post a Comment