Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

I can't hardly believe that it is already January and 2012!! We had such a fun time with family in Oklahoma... too bad we were all too tired to ring in the New Year... all of us were in bed before midnight! This year, I have decided that my focus on goals/resolutions will be much like last year, except I am only going to have 1 or 2 goals to work on each month, because let's face it any more than that is IMPOSSIBLE for me to accomplish. For January 2012 My goals are: 1. Give up the Dr. Pepper! Yep you read that right... if this weight is ever going to come off me the Dr. Pepper MUST go! I had my LAST on on December 31st and I think it will be BEST for me and my health to not have it! 2. Organize my Food Storage Room, and make a list of everything I have and need in there. I really think I can do these 2 things! The hardest one for me to do is definitely going to be the Dr. Pepper thing...

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

Party of Five said...

So funny, I just posted my goals too! I am glad we are going to do this together again! It is amazing how much you can accomplish when you put it out there and make yourself accountable for it.:)
I think you can do it, and good luck!