Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan

Kaylin LOVES balloons and she kept asking for them in the days leading up to Ryan's birthday, so when she took her nap I ran to the store and got some for her!
And since it is a birthday you have to have a birthday cake. This is my attempt to making the perfect cake. Too bad the football is a bit lopsided, but the cake tasted really good! And since Kaylin thinks you have to have cupcakes too I made 6 in the football cupcake pan that I have.

And while Ryan was golfing, Kaylin made daddy's card and we got his present all wrapped and ready for him to open!

We really love Ryan and all he does for our family! We enjoyed having him home most of the day (with the exception of his golf trip with his friend Ryan who was also celebrating his birthday)! I was shocked that Ryan chose The Olive Garden for his birthday dinner and then we finished the day watching Monday night Football!



2 Thoughts from Friends...:

Potters said...

Happy Birthday Ryan. I hope it was great. The cake and flowers look great. I love that Kaylin wanted to make it a special day for her dad.

Lotti said...

I wonder who had more fun on the Birthday .. Kaylin or daddy. I used to love the things the kids made for me for my birthday when they were little .... nice memories.