Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I LOVE our NEW swing!!!

The swing we had for Kaylin, kept dying after only about 30 minutes of swing time! And since the swings are a MUST with twins and since sometimes I need the swing to go longer than 30 minutes we just had to get a new swing!
I wanted a swing that didn't cost a LOT of money but did it's job. I looked online and found this one to have ok reviews: people thought the color was bad, or some even said it was defective and didn't swing the baby without even putting a baby in it to try it, but those that gave it high marks said that it was one of the best swings they have EVER had.
If they were accepting reviews on this swing on walmart's website I would leave the following review:
I absolutely LOVE this swing. It does NOT require batteries since you can use the adapter to PLUG it in, but if you really wanted to you could continue to buy batteries and use those instead! The music is not too bad to listen to, in fact it's probably the best music for a swing! There are 6 speeds of swinging and you can really tell the difference in each speed! If you need a new swing, I HIGHLY recommend this swing! My Twins sure LOVE it!

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

Nicole said...

That's good to know. Chloe hated her swing and it was brand new. Now we will have to see if Sadie does. If she doesn't, maybe its the swing and we'll have to try yours out too. Lol