Yesterday I didn't have any children to watch so during Kaylin's nap I cut out all of the squares for Kaylin's bedspread. I decided that if I made it then it would be exactly what I wanted. I borrowed a "Turning Twenty" pattern book from my mom and began working. After I got the squares cut I just couldn't wait any longer to put it together so once Kaylin went to bed last night I began sewing for 3 hours... yep I was still sewing after midnight! Then when I woke up this morning I started sewing and finished about 2:30pm; I did take a break to go to Grandma and Grandpa's and to get myself and Kaylin ready for the day. Below is a picture of the quilt top:
Meet Olivia Juliet!
9 years ago





8 Thoughts from Friends...:
So cute! Just look at how crafty you are!
That is BEAUTIFUL!! You are so talented Bobbie!! Can't wait to see the finished room!
Great job Bobbie! That is so cute! Cant wait to see the finished product. Grandma C would be soooo proud of you!
So cute! I have done the same with my sewing projects- once you get started you just want to finish it!
You are so talented! It's beautiful! Can't wait to see it all finished!
It looks great! So cute. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Holy Sewing! You're amazing! I can't do anything for that many hours in a row except sleep. Oh wait... I can't even do that anymore.
It looks really great! You'll have to take pictures when it's all done and put it on that rate my space page from hgtv.com!
You did a great job!! I love it, it is soo cute!!!
Post a Comment